Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick-or-Treat?!


"Joe the Rastafarian"

Too bad Joe didn't start campaigning earlier.


One tired little puppy


Puppy paws are tricky

"Aroo?"




Well, Adam experienced his first Halloween and so did Hank. We were able to share this "first" with my parents and Emily. Here were this year's costumes: Aaron- Joe the Rastafarian (like Joe the Plumber, but better), Carina- Super Chef (or for those of you familiar with Bravo, "Top Chef"), Emily- Witch (a nice witch), Adam- puppy, Hank- wore a black bandanna with skeletons. We were quite an odd group :). It was a lot of fun, especially since I haven't trick-or-treated in years. My favorite line of the night, "Oh, you guys are big trick-or-treaters.", verified that fact. Adam seemed confused and then indifferent to the whole experience, while Hank basked in all the attention he was receiving. Can you believe every homeowner fawned over Hank, and didn't even notice Adam until Aaron pointed him out? I for one was flabbergasted. Out of all of us, I think Aaron had the most fun. His line at every house, "I'm Joe the Rastafarian! Like Joe the Plumber, but better. Vote MCain/Palin!" evoked a variety of reactions. Most thought it was funny, some just didn't know what to think. At the end of the night, Adam was ready for bed, Hank went into the kennel, and Emily, Aaron, and I dug into our candy while watching Indiana Jones. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Liesl Law said...

Aaron, you should have got to more doors so that they would vote for McCain Palin, or maybe the costume scared them and they changed their votes. -jeremy