Hi all,
I will post pictures tomorrow, but I thought I'd get started on the blog. Well, we spent Christmas with my parents and Emily in NJ. Jake is on his mission, but we were able to speak to him on Christmas morning. It was nice to hear how good he is doing and he had the ultimate Christmas since he is serving the Lord. My family got into the christmas/missionary spirit this year on Christmas Eve. My mom baked cookies and prepared plates for all the neighbors on their street, and invited the Sister Missionaries to go caroling with them. So out in the cold, pouring rain my mom, dad, emily, aaron, and Sister Missionaries went to share cookies and caroling. I would have gone, but Adam and I were really sick (sick baby in the cold is never a good idea). So I missed out, but I'm so glad Aaron and my family were able to have that experience. My favorite things about Christmas this year were: Being with my family, Jake's missionary phone call, secretly creating stockings for my mom and dad (my sister was awesome at organizing that!), watching Adam "open" his presents, and watching everyone else open their presents. Saturday we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to have dinner, exchange gifts and spend time with family. Aaron, Emily, Nina, and Michael "rocked out" on rockband, while the rest of us (Aunt Loretta, Uncle Joe, Mom, Dad, Cathy, and Catherine) talked and caught up with one another. We were treated to a delicious Italian feast, and I had my fill of lasagna made with fresh mozzarella (aaron doesn't like lasagna). So Adam had his first Christmas, and almost got both front teeth. He's still doing his silly push-up crawl, and trying to pull up on things. It will be interesting to see if he can pull off walking in two months. If he doesn't, that's ok, we will love him and his big head no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment