
Adam helping feed his little brother


Logan just out of his bath

Adam putting the Angel on top of the tree

Adam and his Christmas tree

Adam meeting his brother for the first time

Logan William Gabrielsen

Snack time with Grammie Cindy

Adam in his "Bat" costume

Adam and his pumpkin
5 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures. I've been waiting. Logan is so cute and looks a lot like his brother.
I love all the pictures! You are a busy mom with 2 little ones! They are both so cute!!!
Logan is a cutie! Love the after bath pic. Too cute. Hope you guys are doing great! We miss you guys!
Linda
Your boys are so cute! Thanks again for coming to hear Whitney speak in Sacrament. It was also so fun having you over for New Year's! We love you!
I think your boys are sooo cute! The one of Adam holding Logan for the first time is next to him as a baby with a book and they are exacty the same minus some chubb! ;) Congrats again! Are you guys settled in?
Post a Comment