Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Logan's two months and blessing day



I don't care how ridiculous this tux is, I love it
Our happy little family
Logan loves when Jean holds him
The boys
Adam loves his little brother


Well I can't believe Logan's two and a half months already! He's a happy fat little guy. At his two month checkup he gained 4 pounds in one month! He is in the 75th percentile for his weight and height and 40th for his head, he did not get the Gabrielsen head like Adam. He's a laid back little guy and is already entertaining himself by talking to his handsome self in the mirror on his bouncer chair. He loves to stand and loves to be part of whatever is going on around him. We love him and we're glad he's part of our family.







We blessed Logan the first sunday in February in Aaron's home ward. Aaron gave a wonderful blessing and Logan was perfect throught the whole thing.

8 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

What a wonderful day! I love all the pictures of everyone! Two very cute boys!

Kay Hinton said...

He's so cute. Glad to see pictures of him and of all of you.

Joan Morris said...

What cute boys! We look forward to seeing you all at the King Cake party.

Ami said...

They are both darling!! I like that Logan is chubby. So cute- and I love the tux.

Jessica said...

I love that little tux on him! He's such a cutie!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That little TUX is so cute!! I just want to hold him and love on him!

Pam said...

Wow, such a great family! That's how ours started, with two boys, then three girls followed! So glad to get to see pics of your special occasion!

Liesl Law said...

your boys look identical! I had to show Jeremy. He said "isn't that the same baby?!" LOL cute boys!