Birthday Bear Pancake
Good Morning Birthday Boy!My big boy Adam turned three in February and we had lots of fun celebrating. On the morning of his birthday I filled his room with balloons and I made I bear pancake that Adam got to decorate. Aaron was working that day, so I took Adam to Toys 'R' Us to pick out a birthday toy. He had a blast looking at all the toys and riding on the cars (power wheels). His cousin Jon visited earlier in the week and introduced him to Star Wars. So at Toys 'R' Us he picked out a life saber and a remote control truck. Next we went to the pet store (another on of Adam's favorite outings). He loves the fish and gets a kick out of the mice. The following day we had a Pizza birthday dinner at John and Cindy's. Adam requested a gingerbread man cake for his birthday this year, so we had cake and ice cream after pizza. On tuesday we got him a happy meal at McDonalds and we ate dinner at a play place called Jabbers. Adam ate his "hangaburger" and played until they closed. Happy 3rd Birthday Adam!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Adam! I can't believe he's 3. We look forward to seeing you on Monday!
Post a Comment