Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Well, I'm a little behind on my blogging so there's a blogathon following this post! We had so much fun with Halloween this year though! Adam wanted to be "Super Adam" and Logan was a goldfish. I loved seeing how excited Adam was! That's one of my favorite things as a mom, is watching my kids excitement for life. We went to our ward's Trunk-Or-Treat on Saturday and it was just right for the boys (we've been sick all month and we're just starting to get better). On Monday we just decided to stay in, carve our pumpkin, watch "Scared Shrekless" and hand out candy to Trick-Or-Treaters. I think Adam had just as much fun handing out candy as he did trick-or-treating. When the doorbell would ring he would run to the door yelling, "Trickers!". Then he would pick out just one piece of candy for each child and carefully place it in their bag. He even started copying me and telling the kids, "Oh, what a cute costume!". At the end of the night, after the trick-or-treaters stopped coming and Adam had eaten his treats he turned to Aaron and I and said, "Happy Halloween Mommy and Daddy!".


Adam loving Halloween and Logan's goldfish profile
Adam's big smile after getting candy
Trick-Or-Treat!
Logan the Goldfish
Poor little guy still wasn't feeling great
I've got my eye on you evil doers!
Have no fear, Super Adam is here!

P.S. Shout out to my mom for making Adam's cape and finding orange socks for Logan! Seriously, I could not find any orange tights at Halloween time. What's up with that?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

They both look so cute! I love that Adam liked handing out candy more than getting it, how sweet!

Joan Morris said...

Cute costumes. I'm sorry you have all been sick :(

Pal & Hatty said...

I love seeing all the fun pictures of your cute boys! Hope everyone is well now!