Saturday, December 31, 2011

Logan's Birthday Celebrations!

Blue frosting close-up


Adam enjoying the royalties of a sibling's birthday
Happy boy :)
Aunt Emily

Logan and Buddy opening his present

I think he liked the frosting the best

Adam frosting his own cupcake


Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe my baby is one already! Just like his big brother, Logan got to celebrate his birthday in Idaho and NJ. We started off the festivities at John and Cindy's. We had a little birthday dinner, and then we had vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Logan loved it! Grammie Cindy and Buddy got him jammies (to keep him warm in NJ), and a cute little book. Our next party was at my parent's house in NJ. I was still wiped out from the trip, so we just bought cake. Logan isn't picky though, he just loved having more sugary goodness. It was a great birthday! I love you Logie!

No comments: