This past weekend Aaron and I hung out in Boise. Saturday morning I went to Sarah Morris's baby shower. It was fun to spend time with Sarah before she heads home. "Baby Clem" is going to be one stylin little girl! I also learned the correct way to pronounce "crepes" and eat them. I must say they were very yummy, bravo Devin. We took Adam on his first bike trip and he liked it as long as the bike was moving :0). Aaron, Adam and I found some live music in a coffee shop in downtown Boise. It was a lot of fun and it reminded us of our days in Manhattan. After our mini concert we joined Rhonda, Peter, Joe, and Jasmine to watch the bike race. I can't remember what it's called, but they're proffessional bikers and they do a one mile lap 150 times!!! We just stayed for the last 30 min., but it was cool to see how fast they ride. Aaron and I think Justin could have taken them. Speaking of the Allen Family, Baby Thomas is here!!! Yay!! He is a big healthy boy weighing in at 9lbs. 11oz. and measuring 22 in. We are so excited to see him on Friday.
2 comments:
What a fun bikeride. Adam looks so cute in his bike seat. We were also in downtown Boise on Saturday night watching the Twilight Criterium. That is such a fun event. There were so many people, I'm not surprised we didn't see you (: Thanks for coming to the shower!
That bike seat sure does look comfy! LOL did it get chewed off by a Rottweiler? (Jeremy's comment) My girls love to go on bike rides. I have the older two in a trailer and the baby in a seat. It is a great workout!
Post a Comment