Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update

"Please, can I have some more sir?"


First sippy cup experience.

Cutest little cowboy
Cutest little prospector
Grandma Cindy and the cutest little cowboy

Well it's been a while and we've been a little busy but I needed to get an update going. Adam is now six months and doing great! You'd never know by looking at him that he was in the NICU the first week of his life. He still hasn't figured out the crawling or sitting thing yet (Cindy and John said he looks like a sea turtle on his stomach), but he's great at walking while holding our hands. So we decided to capitalize on his strengths and get him a walker. Let me tell you, he LOVES it! So while he is busy exploring the world from a different perspective, Aaron and I are busy trying to move. Aaron accepted a a sales job for Goodyear and so they are relocating us to Virginia. As of right now he is training in Maryland and Adam and I are staying with John and Cindy for a little over a week. Adam and I are then flying to NJ to spend some time with my family while we wait for Aaron to drive cross country with the U-Haul. We are sad to leave Aaron's family and the friends we've made in Idaho, but I'm excited to be close to my family. There's the update, and here are some pics.

P.S. My mom (Grandma Rocco) got Adam the cutest little cowboy outfit.

4 comments:

Joan Morris said...

We're so sad that you are moving, but good luck with the new job. I'm sure John and Cindy will really miss Adam. He is so cute and looks more and more like I remember Aaron looking.

Carina said...

It will definitely be tough to leave family and friends we've become close to, but it will be a good opportunity. Thank you for inviting us to your house for family functions. We will be back to visit for sure.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Adam looks so big! I can't believe how much he has changed since July. Good luck with your move to D.C. Maybe we can hook up there sometime before we leave South Carolina.

Liesl Law said...

Such a cute little boy you have. Lets see that new member of the family...your puppy...and I guess you could consider Aaron too since it was so long for you guys to be apart...I also need an email so you guys can view our blog. jandllaw03@yahoo.com is our email