The weekend before Easter we spent the weekend at my parents. We went up a week early because Emily was in her school's play "Mulan". She was the matchmaker and call me biast, but I honestly thought she was the best. She was totally in character and really funny. So then on Sunday morning, in between conference sessions, we had a little egg hunt for Adam. My mom was really sweet and tucked little bath toys and froot loops in the eggs. I'm not sure if Adam knew what was going on, but he figured out very quickly that there were little surprises in the eggs. It was a lot of fun and a great weekend.
3 comments:
I loved these pictures. He is a very serious easter hunt young man. Love his hair. What great parents that cute boy must have. Love you all lots and lots and lots. Happy wednesday....they used to call it hump day because it was the middle of the week....doesn't seem to be such a good match anymore...let's think of another name for the middle day of the work week, shall we. Anyway happy wednesday...thanks for sharing the pics with us...we love them. CG
I love when kids catch onto the Easter egg hunts. This year was a blast! The girls totally make holidays so much fun! I love Adam's hair cut..he looks so different, but still as cute as ever!
Cute pictures of Adam. Aren't Easter egg hunts with kids so much fun!
Post a Comment