Monday, January 4, 2010
Lazy Blogger
Well I have been really lazy with the blog lately. I still don't have pics up from Thanksgiving! We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas visit with my family. We hosted Thanksgiving in VA and had a week long Christmas visit in NJ. I successfully cooked my first Turkey and Thanksgiving meal with the help of my mom (my 25 yr. old stove decided to hang in there). For Christmas I managed to make and mail cards, and get my Christmas shopping done in the nick of time. One of my new years resolution is to not procrastinate next year. Adam loves his new basketball hoop, race car track, animals, puzzles, play kitchen, airplane, and everything else! Aaron can't get enough of his Rip-Stik and is natural at his new electronic keyboard. Aaron surprised me with a visit to NYC while we were visiting my parents. My parents watched Adam, and we had our first weekend to ourselves since before he was born. It was such a fun trip! The food was amazing, we visited my campus (The Fashion Institute of Technology), saw Chicago on Broadway, St. Patricks Cathedral, Rockefellar, and Times Square. Aaron gets brownie points for that Christmas gift. Now we're back home and I will try to do better with the blog. I hope to have pics up in the next couple of days. Happy 2010 everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love when husbands score brownie points! :) What a guy! glad you had a great time!
A trip to NY sounds so very fun... a return to where it all began. I'll have to ask google what a rip stik is!
Post a Comment