Sunday, January 10, 2010
Picture Blitz
Alright, I'm finally posting some long overdue pictures. I just wanted to warn everyone about a bunch of picture posts coming your way. Also, I wanted to blog about our short trip to South Carolina this past weekend. Aaron had a business meeting in Myrtle Beach, SC and he decided to bring Adam and I a long. I was really looking forward to some warmer weather, but to no avail. Normally it would be warmer, but with the freaky weather this year we were unlucky. Oh well, I love family trips and vacations from cooking. Saturday night Adam and I had dinner at Cracker Barrel, while Aaron had to attend a company dinner. I was trying to get as much of my soup in as possible while trying to make sure most of Adam's apple sauce and grilled cheese made it into his mouth. As Adam was shoveling applesauce in with a fork in one hand and a spoon in the other, a blond southern lady came over to our table. She said hi and asked if I had heard of "Pay it Forward"? I told her, "it sounds familiar", but I wasn't sure where she was going with her question. She then explained that someone once paid for her daughter's meal and now whenever she and her husband go out, they try to do the same for someone else. That sweet couple paid for mine and Adam's meal with the tip included. Today before we headed home Aaron and I took Adam to the Ripley's Aquarium. He loved it! As soon as we stepped in the doors, Adam nearly jumped out of my arms and pointed at the fish yelling, "fishy, fishy!" Aaron and I enjoyed it as well. They built tunnels in the main tank, so you feel like your, "under the sea" :). Alright, get ready for a bunch of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet "Pay it Forward" story. Don't you just love South Carolina.
Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment