A couple of weekends ago we took Adam to the Richmond Aviation Museum. He loved looking at the big airplanes and even got to "drive" two of them. It was a fun family outing and I always enjoy seeing things and places through Adam's eyes.
My mom came to visit for my birthday weekend and I enjoyed her visit so much! It was so nice to spend time with her and Adam loved it too. We went to a consignment store and got him some summer clothes. We found this one adorable baseball outfit, and it went perfect with the ball caps Cindy sent (they used to be Aaron's). The weekend went too fast even though she stayed an extra day. I can't wait until our next visit in two weeks!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun outing and I'll bet Daddy loved it, too!
Adam is getting so big!! What a cute boy and a fun adventure.
I've been meaning to comment forever! I got your comment on my blog and finally sat down to check yours out. Your little Adam is adorable! And wow, potty training already...Jack (who turned 2 a few weeks ago) is NO where near ready. That dog in the lake story sounded just like something that would only happen to Aaron. I couldn't help but laugh even though I'm sure it was terrifying at the time. I wish I could hear Aaron tell the story...I'm sure it was a tale! Anyway, glad to see you guys doing so well.
Adam is a darling little boy! What a fun family outing!
Post a Comment