At the end of June we went to Disney World for the weekend with my family. Even though it was blazing hot, we still had a great time. The last time we went to Disney Land Adam was 6 months old, so it was so fun to see his reaction to everything. Thanks Mom and Dad for an awesome trip!

Family picture at our hotel

Germany at Epcot

Animal Kingdom


The Rocco Women

Norway at Epcot

Adam in the Swiss Family Robinson Tree House

Waiting for the Tiki Room

Adam and his Pow Pow (Aaron insisted he have one)

The Haunted Mansion

My mom on the Winnie the Pooh ride

Dumbo



It's a small world

Cinderella's Castle

The Buzz Lightyear ride, Adam's favorite

Lunch at the Dino Cafe

Adam and Daddy drawing on the Airplane
6 comments:
Disney World looks like so much fun. Adam is at such a fun age for a trip like that. We can't wait to see you in a few more days!!!!! Love you!
I'm so jealous. I love Disneyworld! How fun to go with your family. Take advantage while you are on the east coast :)
Yay! Your blog is back! Happy to see all of the fun times you've been having. See you next week!
What a fun time! Adam looks like he had a great time! I can't wait for Gigi to be old enough to enjoy this stuff.
I love Disneyworld!!! Looks like a fun trip!
What a fun trip! We ate in Norway at the Epcot- it's the heritage. Your mom looks so much like one of my sister-in-laws. Every time I see pictures of her, I think it's my sister-in-law. Tell her she has a twin.
Post a Comment