
Adam crawling throught the tunnel at the Natural History Museum in D.C.


I think Adam thought the butterfly was going to dive bomb him

Adam loved the dinosoar bones at the N.H. museum

Beautiful Cindy smile


John marching in D.C.

Washington D.C. (check out those awesome skorts)

John at 5 Forks battle

The famous "Crater"

Such a cute couple

The boys checkin out the tunnel to the "Crater"

My handsome husband


Staying hydrated

Battle site in Petersburg



Ok, so I have seriously been slacking from my blogging duties. We find out what we're having this thursday, then we we leave for Seattle this saturday, and my brother comes home from his mission in August. So I figured I better start cranking out some blogs.
John and Cindy came to visit in May/June. We had a blast with a week full of history, yummy food (stuffed cabbage), and good 'ole fashioned Gabrielsen fun.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great visit.
So fun to see the pictures- many of places we just visited. I didn't realize you did our same trip!
So . . .boy or girl????????????
Carina, I just looked over these pics again....what a great time we had with you guys. We love you so much and miss you!!!!Thanks again for the great Seattle fun. We look forward to hearing all about Jake. Love you all, mom cg
Post a Comment