Friday, April 20, 2012

February 2012

In February, Aaron had a birthday on the 12th and turned 31 and Adam turned 4 on the 26th.  We also went to the Boise Zoo and the boys loved it!  Logan is learning the animal sounds, so it was fun to see him recognize the animals and make their sounds.
 Adam being silly
 The boys watching a show together
 Gotta love lollipops (I was able to get all of dinner cleaned up before they finished)
 Adam opening his birthday presents
 Mommy and Adam 
 We made a superhero mask out of the streamers
 Adam asked for a red cake like Grammie Cindy's and strawberry frosting
 Flying streamers and balloons!
 What goes up must come down
 Adam and Daddy at the Zoo
Logan wanting to get out of the stroller

3 comments:

Ami said...

Yay! I love all of your new posts. The boys are so cute! And hooray for an anniversary getaway!

Joan Morris said...

Happy Birthday Aaron and Adam!

Liesl Law said...

I can not get over how cute your boys are! :)