Monday, April 23, 2012

March and April 2012

Well I have been absolutely terrible at taking pictures!  I just realized while doing this post that I took maybe  7 pictures max in March!  We don't have any pictures of my birthday and we only have two from Jean and Clay's joint birthday.  I did a little better in April, but I missed taking pictures at all 3 Easter Egg hunts.  Oh well, no point in beating myself up about it.  I'll just have to try harder from here on.  Well, since I've done such a poor job blogging in pictures I'll document a few things in words.  Adam is almost done with is first year in Preschool.  I think the experience was great in teaching him how to interact with his peers and how to  behave in a classroom.  Since his Preschool is at the YMCA, they have had swim lessons and he has gotten much more comfortable in the water.  Right now his interests are superheroes, drawing, telling stories, using his big boy scissors to cut paper or help me cut a tag etc., reading, climbing, jumping, running, wrestling, and camping.  His favorite color is green, favorite food is strawberries, and boy does he have an imagination!  Logan will be 17 months in May and he is 100% boy.  He loves the outdoors (he would stay outside all day if I let him), loves anything with wheels, loves Elmo, loves the shoes he picked out, loves the one corner of his blanket with the tag (he's just about worn it out), loves to push things around (chairs, vacuums, boxes, laundry baskets, cars, etc), loves to wrestle, loves to brush his teeth, and has a major sweet tooth.  He is constantly moving and doing something.  If you catch him right when he wakes up or when he's really sleepy he will sit and cuddle with you.  He's finally starting to talk more and it's been fun teaching him new words (head, hot, hat, dog, car, truck, duck, tick-tock, all done, tree, go, etc.).  My favorite is when he will sign thank you unprompted.  I love these two boys and I love watching them play together.  They are a handful, but I can't imagine life without them.
 Savoring a chocolate filled cookie at Grammie Jeanie and Grandpa Clay's B-day Party
 Celebrating Clay and Jean's Birthday
 Adam opening his jelly beans
 Logan enjoying his Easter candy
 I don't know why he's sticking out his lip, must have been mid-chew
 Logan wanted to sit on Adam's lap
 Love this smile
And... switch

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Your boys are getting so big! I'm also bad about taking pics and always find myself forgetting to capture some moments. Love the last pics!

Joan Morris said...

Your boys are growing up too fast! Logan is almost as big as Adam :)

Kay Hinton said...

It's so fun to see pictures. I thought, when they were little, that your boys were going to look just alike. Not so! They are so cute.

Rhonda Sarantis said...

This makes me miss you, Carina! Didn't get to see enough of you last trip. Mom and Dad sure look tickled about their birthday cake, don't they? Tee hee.

Pal & Hatty said...

Your boys are both so cute! I enjoyed your update on each of them and the fun photos! Great post!

Pam said...

Not boring, very cute and I love the pics. Such handsome boys! And I love their names!