Hi all, here is the Gabrielsen update. Aaron is still really enjoying his job and we're both thankful that he is employeed during these tough economic times. He recently had business in Philadelphia, so I was able to visit my parents again. The weather was beautiful and Hank was in yard heaven. My mom and I gave Adam his first haircut, and I discovered cutting hair is harder than it looks (especially when your customer won't sit still)Adam is getting bigger and stronger everyday. He is now sitting unsupported and realizing he can crawl (a cell phone and remote control motivated him, funny boy). Adam is still a big talker and is saying "da da", and every once in a while I get to hear "ma ma". Hank is a sweet dog and is really close to being potty trained (thank goodness!). He really is a sweet dog. On Sunday we met a couple at church (the wife is philippino) who invited us over for dinner. We had a great time and Aaron had a blast. He broke out his Tagalog, enjoyed a delicious meal of traditional Philippino food and lived out a dream singing karaoke in Tagalog. Until next time...
5 comments:
His haircut is one of the first things I noticed. I can't get over how cute of a boy he is. We are considering a puppy...after the holidays (we have our anniversary, 2 bdays, Christmas, and Jeremy's bday all in 5 weeks...gets expensive) SOOO maybe when things settle down next spring, we'll be giving you a call for tips on the puppy thing. I just got your email so watch for an invite to our blog! Thanks.
OH sorry typo...we have all 3 girls bdays (within a week)
Thank you so much! I think your girls are adorable. Wow, that's a lot of birthdays in a row. Maybe a puppy for everyone would be an easy solution. Feel free to ask for tips, I'll have aaron answer since he's the dog trainer.
Adam is so cute. We need to get together now that you're back on the east coast. Mark would love playing with Hank.
Adam is just so cute. He reminds me of Aaron when he was a baby. I love his haircut :}. We will miss you at Oktoberfest this weekend but it looks like you are having a wonderful time in your new home. Next time you are in Philly you ought to call Sara and Jon, they'd love to see you!
Post a Comment