Last weekend we had a family outing in Washington, D.C.. Unfortunately it was raining, but it was fun to get out of the house and go somewhere new with Adam. Luckily, we found out that all the Smithsonians in D.C. are free!!! That word is music to the ears of little families just starting out. With so many museums to choose from, and not much time, we didn't know where to start. We finally decided on the one with sculpture and other artistic mediums. We enjoyed seeing some really neat, weird, and beautiful art. I wish I could have seen what Adam was thinking as he saw all those new and weird things. We topped our day off with an Indian dinner, which is always delicious. While waiting for our food, Aaron discovered we were sitting next to an MSNBC correspondant, Allison Stewart. We had a little conversation with her and she mentioned seeing Adam made her home sick for her little guy. It just so happens this was her first trip away from her six month old, of whom she showed a picture. She was very sweet and it was fun to rub elbows with someone "famous". All in all, it was a fun family outing.
1 comment:
Adam is getting so freakin big!!! He is sooo cute! I can't beleive you guys went to DC and didn't call us. We have to get together. I'm going to Boise for two months, but we should plan a trip in the new year. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment