Friday, January 16, 2009

Baking and Outings

All bundled up for a brisk walk



"Leapfrog!"
Red Velvet Cake
Gingerbread cupcakes with buttercream frosting


I've been busy working on my baking chops and taking Adam on little outings. It's been fun trying out different recipes and taking taste tests to our playgroup and the apartment mgmt. ladies (maybe they'll give us a discount on rent"). Adam seems to really enjoy his wed. outings with the Philippinas. It's so much fun to watch him start to be aware of the world around him and interact with other kids. He recently started saying, "mama", and I love every repetition of it. It's nice to finally get some recognition around here! :) Last Sunday morning I heard him wake up and start to move around, so I figured that was my cue. I walked in to his room and greeted him with, "Hi shreepy head". My heart just about melted when he looked up at me and said, "MaMa!" So cute. Here are some pics:















No comments: