Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Naps, Bugles, and Cars


Adam and I made a treat for the birds
"Conk, Conk"

I love this goofy face he's making
Pumpkin!
The best part about eating bugles!
I love cuddling with Adam Bigga, Boy
Wearing my watch


Well, we're finally settled into our new home (I'll post some pics of our house next blog). Aaron's been out of town the last couple of weeks, so Adam and I have been left to our own devices. I've discovered that Adam likes to wear my watch, bugles are his new favorite snack, and the kid loves steering wheels. We visited Sara and Eva last week and they let us borrow Eva's car. I have to do a shout out, thanks Sara and Eva! Adam loves that car. He loves when Aaron and I push him around the house. He turns the wheel like he's really driving and he likes to honk the horn (it sounds like conk, conk). We had a race for family home evening. Aaron pushed Adam while I drove the Little People scooter (don't worry I didn't really sit on it). Adam won :0).
Today Adam and I learned about birds. We went on a walk and found some pine cones. With those pine cones we made treats for the birds in our back yard. Adam liked coloring the birds I drew for him and he loves to line up the crayons.

5 comments:

buddy said...

Loved the pics, loved the story, love you all!!! Carina is the best mom east of the mississippi!!!!And in the top 3 west of the mississippi!!!

Grammie Cindy

Joan Morris said...

What a cute bird feeder. I'm so happy that you and Sarah are getting together :)

Kay Hinton said...

Man, he's cute. I love the picture of you two sleeping together. He's sure lucky to have you for a mama.

Carina said...

Thanks guys for all the nice compliments!

Sarah said...

We're so happy that the car has a happy home. It was a little lonely sitting out on our patio.