Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy February!

Adam opening his presents
He loved the frosting
Look how horrified he is that I'm cutting the dinosoar!
Getting ready to blow out the candle
Adam's dinosoar cake
Adam loves his birthday bike!
Our first chocolate chip cookie dough batch
Adam and Daddy outside of the Edgar Allen Poe museum
Poe Museum
Poe courtyard
Mommy and Adam in the Poe courtyard (he wore Aaron's hat the entire day)
Poe statue
Birthday lunch, Adam loved the lemonade
I made french toast for the first time!
Adam helped me make a snowman

3 comments:

buddy said...

I loved these pics of the two b-day boys. I love A&A, don't you?

What an amazing cake....I want a dinasaur cake for my b-day. Are you up for it???? You have 6 months to recover from making this one:) CG

Kay Hinton said...

Nice cake! You've had a great February (except for the frozen lake incident!)

Carina said...

Cindy- I think I can handle making another dinosoar cake after a 6 month hiatus :). Maybe we can make you a purple dino with a bow, lipstick, and eyelashes? Oh and we'll def have to have pink m&m toenails.

Kay- I'm glad you liked the cake! February was a good month, and March will be even better. I have my birthday and there won't be any frozen lakes!