For our summer vacation this year we decided to go camping with John and Cindy up by McCall. We had such a blast! Here are some reasons why I heart camping in Idaho: beautiful scenery, no humidity, gourmet campfire food (courtesy of John and Cindy), and awesome fishing! It was so fun to spend time with John and Cindy (we missed you Ali, Justin, Eden, Ben, John, Thomas, Emelia, Amy, Hansen, and Eloise!), and I loved watching the boys experience camping.
It was so much fun and I can't wait until next year! Hopefully the mosquitoes won't be so bad ;p

Pre-camp whisk dueling

On your mark, get set, go!

Ok, one more song

On our way out we ate at my favorite burger place called, "My Father's Place" in McCall.

John taking a picture of Aaron


Cindy sitting in the duct tape throne chair (Cindy repaired 3 or 4 chairs with duct tape, we were all very impressed as well as grateful)

Logan taking a bath

We had an abundance of fish thanks to Aaron and John!

Someone's not too happy about nap time

Playing in the pup tent

Logan got really in touch with the outdoors. Every time I turned around this kid had something in his mouth.

Peace!

The fish Adam and Aaron caught together

The awesome tent my parents gave us

Breakfast around the campfire
5 comments:
How fun! We sure missed going with you guys this year! We actually went up to Lake Fork campground this last weekend and the mosquitoes were still bad and the fishing wasn't quite as good. Tom caught fish, but not as big as the ones Aaron and John caught. The good news was it was huckleberry season and we had a great time picking huckleberries.
You guys know how to have a great time camping! I love all the cute pictures! I'm impressed with the fish John, Aaron and Adam caught - way to go!! You are making some wonderful memories for your kids!
Your cute little guys are growing up! And what is more of a paradise for little boys than camping-sleeping in a tent, eating outside and all of the dirt they could ever dream of! Impressive fish, boys! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
looks like you had some fun times! I think I could handle camping too if John and Cindy cooked for me too!
Camping in my favorite family activity. I don't care how dirty they get or what they look like. I am not afraid of them getting lost or kidnapped we just go and they get to be kids. It is sooo relaxing to me. When need to do a camp trip as families! :) Very cute boys you have!
Post a Comment