
Taylor and Aaron

Hal showing Taylor some magic tricks

Missy

Tom's mother, Joan, and Patty who I got to meet for the first time :)

Whitney
Taylor left to serve his mission and we had the opportunity to hear him speak in sacrament meeting and attend his farewell. We were glad we were able to make it and hear him speak. It was nice being able to spend time with the Morris's, Missy and Jed's family, and Hal and Patty, and other guests.
6 comments:
It was so good to finally get to meet you! Aaron truly found a wonderful wife! You have such a cute family and you and Aaron make a great team!!
Thank you so much for coming and supporting Taylor. We love you guys.
So fun to see all the pictures. So wish we could have been there. How did you go this long without meeting Patty?
Great weekend the only let down was that I was calling Jed, Jeb the entire day. He is someone I both like and respect and yet I was still getting his name wrong. When did I turn into the crazy old grandpa?
this is aaron some how i am sighed in as emily which seems fitting due to my comment.
Wish I could have been there, I heard Taylor gave an excellent talk!
Post a Comment