
Clay examining the freshly picked tomato

Adam found the perfect juicy tomato to pick

The old train at Lakeview Park

Adam asking the conductor about coal

Adam climbing up an obstacle course at Art in the Park

Adam building a tall tower at the Boise Art Museum

Typical boys, they have to destroy everything :)

This building toy was so fun

Logan loving the giant legos

Emily and Adam
Recently my sister came to visit and stay with us for a while. It was so great having her here! We did lots of fun things and she helped me out so much with the boys. It was nice spending time with her and we're going to miss Emily.
Adam also paid a visit to Jean and Clay's garden. They let Adam pick some tomatoes since he loves them so much. They were so sweet and sent him home with a bag full of tomatoes and cucumbers. They are so delicious!
5 comments:
Emily looks like you. Or is that you? Is she older or younger than you? How nice she could come for a visit and get to know your cute family.
Love fresh garden tomatoes, nothing better! Your boys are both getting so big!
Kay, That's Emily in the pictures, I should have labeled :). She is the youngest and I'm the oldest. It was nice to do some catching up with her.
Jessica, you're right. Garden tomatoes are amazing! I love eating them just sliced with salt and pepper, or in a caprese salad, or better yet bruschetta. Yum!
My, my, Adam is such a handsome boy! And your sister has gorgeous hair! How many siblings do you have? We have a hard time getting good summer tomatoes in St. George - too hot, but I love them, too.
Your boys are both so cute! I love all the pictures and especially the one with Grandpa Clay and the tomatoes!
Post a Comment