Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ami and Hansen's Wedding!

Mother and Daughter
The proud parents
Ben and Jon
Daddy and Daughter
The Gabrielsens
The Smith Family
The happy couple
Beautiful grounds
The Angel Moroni
Aaron and Adam
Jasmine and I
Ken and Clay
Kay and Rhonda
Jasmine and Jean
My two handsome boys

I know it's taken me forever to blog about this, but I figure better late than never right?

Aaron, Adam, and I had a wonderful weekend in Santa Monica and we feel so blessed to be able to have been at Ami and Hansen's wedding. It was neat for me to go to the L.A. temple, since that's where my parents were sealed and where I was sealed to them. The temple is beautiful inside and out (Thank you to Whitney and Jasmine for watching Adam during the sealing). Ami was absolutely gorgeous and both Ami and Hansen were glowing. The spirit was so strong in the sealing room and it was nice to hear the marriage covenants and promises again. We are so happy for Ami and Hansen and enjoyed spending this special day with them and family (I got to meet Ken and Kay for the first time, that was fun).

No comments: