Two weekends ago we took a litte family day trip to D.C. We stopped in Georgetown first for a yummy Indian food lunch. It's actually a cute little place to walk around as well. We then headed off to White House. We did not see the Obamas, but the White House was lookin good. Since we finally had some nice weather that day, we walked a lot! The Cherry Blossoms were just starting to bloom, so the Mall was really pretty. We finished our day at the National Natural History Museum. Adam was in awe at all the different things to look at. I can only imagine what it must have been like to walk past the giant dinosaur bones. Right before we left the museum, we stopped at the mini aquarium. Adam could not get enough of the little fish swimming around. I've really been enjoying watching Adam as he experiences new things, it is so much fun to see his little face light up.
1 comment:
I love your cute little family! Adam is getting so big! I can't believe he is already walking! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment