Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rocky Mount, North Carolina








Aaron and I had a tower building contest, I won.
That's better.
I was having a little too much fun, since my son is eating a block.




This past week Aaron had a business trip to Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Adam and I were lucky enough to be able to join him. It was our first family vacation where it was just us (we left Scout at a boarding kennel). It was really nice, and we had a lot of fun. We went swimming every night, and by the end of the week Adam was a little fishy. I enjoyed not having to cook or clean. On our way back home, we stopped at the Children's Museum in Richmond, Virginia. I'm glad we did, 'cause it was such a neat little museum and Adam loved it! He loved it so much that it motivated him to walk by himself! He picked up a red ball, let go of my finger, and just started walking all over the place! I was totally caught off guard and so excited, it was the neatest thing. Since then he has not looked back and is walking so big.

2 comments:

Joan Morris said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Adam is so cute. Congrats on having a toddler. I'm in Philly with Sara right now hoping that baby #2 comes soon! We're keeping our fingers crossed that she has the baby this weekend.

Sarah said...

How fun! I can't wait for
Eva to get interested in museums. I love family trips. Sounds like you had a good one.