I think Adam was entering his sugar coma at this point
Adam turned one on Feb. 26th! I can't believe how fast his first year has gone by! After his rough entrance into this world, he has been a very healthy and easy going baby. We feel so blessed to have him in our little family. John and I celebrated his birthday in Caldwell, Idaho...pretty appropriate since that's where he was born. Aaron was in Portland, Oregon for a business trip and Cindy was in L.A. helping Amy move and get ready for the wedding. I baked a vanilla cake again, and once agan Adam was in sugar heaven (he did not want to go to sleep that night!). It was a nice evening and I'm glad John was able to share Adam's first birthday with us.
Adam turned one on Feb. 26th! I can't believe how fast his first year has gone by! After his rough entrance into this world, he has been a very healthy and easy going baby. We feel so blessed to have him in our little family. John and I celebrated his birthday in Caldwell, Idaho...pretty appropriate since that's where he was born. Aaron was in Portland, Oregon for a business trip and Cindy was in L.A. helping Amy move and get ready for the wedding. I baked a vanilla cake again, and once agan Adam was in sugar heaven (he did not want to go to sleep that night!). It was a nice evening and I'm glad John was able to share Adam's first birthday with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment