Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Bug Box

My favorite species of butterfly

Adam and I went to the "Bug Box" today with some friends from church. It's a cute little museum that has, big shocker....BUGS, as well as reptiles and amphibeans. Adam's probably still too you young to know what was going on, but I enjoy taking him on outings. Also here's a pic from when we were in Boise. We went to Joan's King Cake party and Adam met Eva for the first time.

3 comments:

buddy said...

I loved this posting, Carina, wonderful pictures!! You got some really nice ones from the wedding, too. I love looking at your blog. Thanks for taking the time to post them. CG

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm finally in the blog. Eva and Adam look like they're having fun. It was good to see you guys in Boise!

Joan Morris said...

I love all your pictures from the wedding. Kay and Whitney just kept saying how cute Adam is! We were so glad you were able to come to the King Cake party! You'll haave to make it an annual event :)